Saturday, February 2, 2013

Closing the blog

Hi all. I'm here to announce that the end has finally come - it's like Brooke said in a recent(ish) comment. Things have really slowed down around here, and as I've been running the blog on my own (if this can be called "running". ha) for a long while now, so I think it's time to call it a day. I'm still doing my own Chrysalis challenges each year, and I encourage others to do the same! But this was after all intended to be a year-long project which started back in 2011, and it's been a fair while since we were in that year! ;)

Thanks to everyone who's followed the blog and commented over the years. I will keep the blog up but I'm going to add the captcha thing back on (I know, BLASPHEMY) because I have been getting spam messages lately and they're annoying me. Don't get me wrong, Blogger captures most of them so I don't have to deal with them, but I still get email notifications of the comments. haha.

So yeah, I'm putting captcha back on, so at least if anyone is truly desperate to leave a comment, they can do so. ;)

I will finish this post by saying that I do have my own blog which I still update regularly, and it features a lot of talk about writing and general creative stuff, so if you can't be stuffed wrestling with captcha but want to get in touch, you know where to go!

This blog was hoppin' while it was hoppin', but it's time to call it a day. Thanks again everyone. It was fun and awesome and all that. :)

The sun sets on the Chrysalis blog!

2 comments:

  1. C'est tragique. Farewell, dear Chrysalis Experiment blog. Without you, there would never have been a Catrina. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always seem to forget that this was where (or, rather, how) Catrina was born :) Good times!

      Delete

Word verification is ON because this blog is closed and I hate spam, which I was getting some of. SORRY :( I do hate those captcha things with a deadly vehemence.