I'm cheating & backdating it!
So, the prompt for Week 17 was:
"This might not be the best time for getting philosophical..."
And we wrote these things:
- Jes wrote about a wereguy whose vegan ways fly out the window as he realises how many nice meaty things there are in the world waiting to be eaten (Sunday pick)
- Virginia told us all about what happens when dumb boys get mixed up with science chicks. hehe (Saturday pick)
- Madeline painted a desperate future for a bunch of kids who get through life on whatever drugs they can acquire through stealing (and murdering and mayheming)
- Michael wrote about mums with super powers whose kids are getting babysat by evil Charity. Thankfully Screaming Banshee Woman is a mum too! :D
- Brooke wrote an adorable story about a 9-year-old's plan for getting to the stars (it reminded me of a song called "Rocket" by the Smashing Pumpkins, which I will show you in a moment)
- Michelle's story felt like the beginning of a bank robbery story with a difference! And I really don't get where that Mavis chick's head is at :P
- and I wrote about a troubled girl in an asylum who doesn't really belong there.
Now, in closing: kids and their rockets. And the version YouTube lets me embed!