Lacuna Coil are indeed one of my favourites lately. ;) Especially their earlier works, like this one!
Anyway, the prompt for this week was:
"Come to me to feel my protection... Countdown to my revelation."
And we had some lovely contributions from our participants:
- Madeline wrote about a destroyed world and left us all hanging! Will there be more?! I hope so!
- Winter's contribution, our Friday feature, was another that left us hanging - what happened to Amanda?
- Michael intro'd us to Tabitha, who is one hell of a gutsy angel! Go Tabs! This was our Saturday story pick
- Brooke provided our Sunday story pick, which was narrated by a building trying to protect its terrified occupants
- Jes wrote about how war makes a hero pretty darn noir, and featured a character with a cool French accent :)
- Michelle's protagonist was asking himself, "What's normal anyway?!" by the end of his very weird encounter. And I want to know more about what'll happen to him!
- And I wrote about a girl who finds sanctuary amidst mountains of corpses.
So thanks everyone for these great reads!