During week 21, we had this prompt from Jenn:
"There's only so much you can account for while doing dead man floats on the shallow end of the kiddy pool."
And we had the following stories to read:
- Friday feature from me (Trisha), titled "All Wiped Out"
- Saturday's story pick (chosen by Winter) was written by Jes - titled "Nothing Nowhere and Nearly in Nebraska" - gotta love good alliteration!
- Sunday's story pick (chosen by Jenn), written by Madeline and titled "As We Know It"
- Michael wrote about a bad-ass warrior chick called Meg this week!
- Brooke wrote a tragic and chilling story about two brothers
And that was it, to my knowledge at least!