You love him
You love him more than this
You love him, and you cannot
You can't resist.
At the time I forgot to mention that it was song lyrics, courtesy of the Smashing Pumpkins, my all-time favourite band. So anyway...those lines prompted the following...
- Friday featured was ...nothing! Yay!
- There was also no Saturday pick...go figure. :P
- Sunday's pick, chosen by Trisha, was the verse written by the multi-talented Michael! Titled (and subtitled) "She Sailed Away: A Haiku", this was really quite epic and a little bit genius!
- Jes wrote a story called "Nightingale" which also combined Prompt 24 (which is a story for another day...no pun intended on the 'story' part)
- Brooke confuzzled some folks, but in such STYLE! Her story this week was about a girl and a cliff, and treachery!