Monday, March 14, 2011

PROMPT NUMBER ELEVEN

(eh-LEV-en)

Ahem, anyway. Here goes!

Write a short story of 1000-10,000 words, based on the following:

If I keep your secret, what's in it for me?

Because why not?

Evleven levnelvenevlvelnene. omg.

P.S. I am having fun! Are you having fun?! Of course, I feel just slightly manic right now what with the ridiculous numbers of commitments I have made in various writing ventures, including heaps of blogfests, NaNoEdMo, and all these competitions that keep coming up - which I am having to ignore because otherwise ARGH. Anyway...I am still loving this little Experiment of ours and hope eveyrone else is too! :D I love to meet with your weird and wacky characters every week and see what they're up to! And I find it fascinating what the creative mind can come up with, and how our interpretations of the same prompt can so vary!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome prompt. Yesterday a random line popped into my head that I really liked. I think it will come together nicely with this prompt! I'm excited, and I'm loving this project as well. Hehe, too much fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Are you reading my outline?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I won't get even STARTED on this until Friday afternoon, and even then I won't have much time to work on it. Having other things to do beside writing can be a real pain sometimes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have five words. Five! And it's Saturday. -headdesk headdesk headdesk-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel Brooke - I have felt rather pressed the last few weeks, not that I haven't enjoyed myself. But it always seems to be left till the very last minute. argh!

    Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete

Word verification is ON because this blog is closed and I hate spam, which I was getting some of. SORRY :( I do hate those captcha things with a deadly vehemence.