If I keep your secret, what's in it for me?
And this is what we got for our trouble:
- Our Friday feature saw Winter writing about a very sick girl and her unlikely friendship with the one person who stoutly refused to hate her.
- Saturday's pick, written by Michael, involved yet another evil Susan - will we ever give the Susans of the world a break?! Ahem...stay tuned for tomorrow's Friday feature story to find out. hehe
- The Sunday pick this week was from our newest participant, Michelle, who wrote about a player-fool whose arrogance got him in deep water - I want to know what happened!
- Another of our newer participants, JesiMarie, brought us more of the Bert chronicles, and this week introduced us to some fabulous new supporting characters
- Madeline kept us guessing till the end with her story about a mentally unstable person who's confused about their own reality
- Jes sent us an amazing short story about a team that's spent weeks in underground caves, diving into ocean caverns. I really felt like I learned something new from this one :)
- Brooke wrote about the ultra creepy "Yoda with correct grammar" as Madeline put it, and the subterranean secrets he's been keeping - but hey, that young dude was greedy!
- Jenn returned to the echoing halls of Anais's mansion, and showed us Sophie meeting the mysterious Wyrvern for the first time
- And I wrote about the last thoughts of a killer's victim - yay?!
I had a great time reading this week, so thanks everyone! :)
My Friday feature story is up tomorrow, so check it out then. Heh.